Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access FAEA Scholarship 2022 Notification application at http://www.faeaindia.org.
Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access FAEA is a scholarship scheme that provides a scholarship for Indian college students, this scheme will give FAEA scholarships to undergraduate students who are studying technical and professional courses like engineering, medicine, science, commerce, arts, etc, those students who are studying the above are eligible for this scholarship.
The main theme of the scheme is to provide FAEA scholarships for economically poor students who are unable to continue their education, so interested candidates can apply for FAEA scholarship 2022 from the official website also, students can get FEFA scholarship eligibility details from the official portal.
The students who are merit in their studies and studying technical courses have to eligibility for applying for this scholarship scheme, generally every year they are providing 50 scholarships for merit students including tuition fees and complete allowance up to your complete graduate study.
The scholarship will be given to those families who are very poor economically and socially and were unable to continue their studies to have an opportunity to apply for the FAEA scholarship 2022. to get an FAEA scholarship, first students have to attend an interview test conducted by the FAEA organization and finally, they will select you based on your performance in the interview.
Eligibility criteria for FAEA Scholarship 2022 Application:
Here we are providing criteria details for FAEA scholarship eligibility for applying for this scholarship,
- Candidates must have scored more than 60% of marks in their 12th class or in intermediate.
- The students must have to pass 12th class or intermediate first class in their studies.
- Candidates who are studying graduation in technical courses are eligible for apply FAEA scholarship online application 2022.
- Who should be completed their intermediate or 12th class in government colleges or government recognized colleges?
- Students have to do full-time courses in graduation on applying for this scholarship.
- Distance education students are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to apply for FAEA Scholarships 2022 Registration Produce:
Students who want to apply FAEA scholarship can follow the given few steps
- Visit the official website of the FAEA Scholarship 2022
Applicants should open the official website http://www.faeaindia.org, after opening the given URL they will be redirected to the home page of the FAEA scholarship and then download the application form from the official website and then read the instructions before filling the application form.
- Instructions to fill out the application form for FAEA Scholarship 2022
Fill in the details whatever they have required along with your educational details and then once again check the details after filling out the application form and finally attest the photograph along with your application form.
- Mailing or communication address of FAEA Scholarship 2022
Send the application form by post on or before the closing date of the notification.
From all the applicants they will shortlist some of the candidates and will be called for an interview and they will time, date, venue, and finally based on your performance on the interview and aggregate of your intermediate marks. They will shortlist some of the candidates for their requirements.
Other conditions or instructions for FAEA Scholarships 2022:
After getting the scholarship don’t discontinue the studies without any prior information. If the candidates get to discontinue the study they are not eligible for this scholarship and they have to refund their payments whatever they had paid to you. Eligible students don’t forget to apply on or before the closing date.
- When will the application launch FAEA Scholarship 2022?
This scholarship is no longer accepting applications. It is scheduled to debut in April 2022. You may keep an eye on this scholarship for changes, and in the meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for it to open.
- What is the eligibility for applying for FAEA Scholarship 2022?
A candidate must have passed Class 12 from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in India, or be a
first-year undergraduate student (on roll) from a socially and economically disadvantaged group (SC/ST/BPL Category) to be eligible.
- what is the benefit of FAEA Scholarship 2022?
The selected candidates will be reimbursed for tuition, maintenance, and/or hostel and mess expenses in accordance with the rules.
- What is the deadline for FAEA Scholarship 2022?
kindly check in official website for updates
- What is the selection process for FAEA Scholarship 2022?
Shortlisted students will be called to interviews in major cities throughout India. Following that, a national panel will make the final decision, and the results will be announced. The student must be accepted by the host university/institution/college before receiving financial assistance.