Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access FAEA Scholarship 2021 Notification application at http://www.faeaindia.org.
Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access FAEA is a scholarship scheme provides a scholarship for Indian college students, this scheme will give FAEA scholarships to undergraduate students who are studying technical and professional courses like engineering, medicine, science, commerce, and arts, etc, those students who are studying the above are eligible for this scholarship.
The main theme of the scheme is that to provide FAEA scholarship for economically poor students and who are unable to continue their education, so interested candidates can apply for FAEA scholarship 2021 from the official website also, students can get FEFA scholarship eligibility details from the official portal.
The students who are merit in their studies and studying technical courses have to eligibility for applying for this scholarship scheme, generally every year they are providing 50 scholarships for merit students including tuition fee and complete allowance up to your complete graduate study.
The scholarship will be given to those families who are very poor economically and socially and were unable to continue their studies have an opportunity to apply for FAEA scholarship 2021. to get an FAEA scholarship, first students have to attend an interview test conducted by the FAEA organization and finally, they will select you based on your performance in the interview.
Eligibility criteria for FAEA Scholarship 2021 Application:
Here we are providing criteria details for FAEA scholarship eligibility for applying this scholarship,
- Candidates must have to score more than 60% of marks in their 12th class or in intermediate.
- The students must have to pass 12th class or intermediate first class in their studies.
- Candidates who are studying graduation in technical courses are eligible for apply FAEA scholarship online application 2021.
- Whom should be completed their intermediate or 12th class in government colleges or government recognized colleges.
- Students have to do full-time courses in graduation on applying for this scholarship.
- Distance education students are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to apply for FAEA Scholarships 2021 Registration Produce:
Students who want to apply FAEA scholarship can follow given few steps
- Visit the official website of FAEA Scholarship 2021
Applicants should open the official website http://www.faeaindia.org, after opening the given URL they will be redirected to the home page of the FAEA scholarship and then download the application form from the official website and then read the instructions before filling the application form.
- Instructions to fill the application form for FAEA Scholarship 2021
Fill in the details whatever they have required along with your educational details and then once again check the details after filling the application form and finally attest the photograph along with your application form.
- Mailing or communication address of FAEA Scholarship 2021
Send the application form by post on or before the closing date of the notification.
From all the applicants they will shortlist some of the candidates and will be called for an interview and they will time, date, venue, and finally based on your performance on the interview and aggregate of your intermediate marks. They will shortlist some of the candidates for their requirements.
Other conditions or instructions for FAEA Scholarships 2021:
After getting the scholarship don’t discontinue the studies without any prior information. If the candidates get to discontinue the study they are not eligible for this scholarship and they have to refund their payments whatever they had paid to you. Eligible students don’t forget to apply on or before the closing date.
- When will the application launch FAEA Scholarship 2021?
This scholarship is no longer accepting applications. It is scheduled to debut in April 2021. You may keep an eye on this scholarship for changes, and in the meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for it to open.
- What is the eligibility for applying for FAEA Scholarship 2021?
An candidate must have passed Class 12 from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in India, or be a
firstyear undergraduate student (onroll) from a socially and economically disadvantaged group (SC/ST/BPL Category) to be eligible.
- what is the benefit of FAEA Scholarship 2021?
The selected candidates will be reimbursed for tuition, maintenance, and/or hostel and mess expenses in accordance with the rules.
- What is the deadline for FAEA Scholarship 2021?
kindly check in official website for updates
- What is the selection process for FAEA Scholarship 2021?
Shortlisted students will be called to interviews in major cities throughout India. Following that, a national panel will make the final decision, and the results will be announced. The student must be accepted by the host university/institution/college before receiving financial assistance.