The GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship 2021 is offered by the Singapore-based global school’s foundation to the deserving students as they the stepping stone for them for their future studies and their growth. it is given to the meritorious students for who those who are not able to continue their studies for because of their poor family status. So these scholarship is helping them to step forward in their further studies.
This GIIS scholarship was founded in the year 2008 by the global citizen scholarship foundation. For many years students are doing very well and they are achieving their goals as they have expected from the CBSE board and SSC board. The no bond scholarship is given to the students who have complicated their class 10th studies with very good results and who those are interested in further studies.
The following are the details that have to be fulfilled by the students who want to get from GIIS scholarship 2021.
- For CBSE student’s grade in all the subjects is needed
- The candidate must have got above 90% of marks
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must have English as their first language
- For state board 90% in 9th finals and 85% inboard
How to apply:
For applying for the GIIS scholarship 2021 the candidate must follow the below mentioned process.
- Download the application form by visiting the official board website of GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship
Applicants should download the application form by visiting the official board website and the documents should be sent by attaching to the application form and marks sheet of the pre-board exam of the 10th class
- Instructions to fill the application form for GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship
Last available half-yearly marks sheet of class tenth and final ninth class mark sheet and two passports sized photo and should fill the application form correctly
- Attaching the documents of GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship
After attaching all these documents the candidate should send the application form to this address
GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship
Global Indian International School
Plot No. D-5, Sector-71,
Noida 201301 Uttar Pradesh,
Following are the documents which are needed to send with the application form and the application form should be filled correctly without any errors.
- Pre 10th class memo
- Class 9th final exam memo
- Two passport-sized photo
- Birth certificate with proper residential proof
- Bonafide of the candidate from the present studying institute
the candidate should follow the instruction properly without any mistake. The candidate should fill the application form and should attach the required documents with proper checking. The application form should be sent before the last date. The documents should be sent to the proper address.
- what is the scholarship Tenure for GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship?
- Who are eligible to apply for Tenure for GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship?
IBDP Year 1-2, Grades 11-12 (*Only Current Grade 10 Students Appearing on Boards)
- What is the scholarship eligibility for Catagory-A in GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship?
Students from CBSE, ICSE, State, and Other Boards: 94.0 percent and above
- What is the scholarship eligibility for Catagory-B in GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship?
Students from CBSE, ICSE, State, and Other Boards: 93.0 percent to 94.0 percent
- What is the eligibility for applying for the GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship?
a). CBSE/ICSE/State Board Applicants: 85 percent in the Grade 9 Annual Exam and 90 percent in the Pre-Board Exam
b). Applicants for IGCSE: 7A* or higher in 9th grade and 8A* or higher in class 10 pre-board examination
c). Applicants to the American/Other Boards/Public Boards: Equivalent of 85+ percent or Grades in Class 10 Pre-Board Exam