Google India Scholarship 2021, Google India Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship 2021 Apply Online…
Google India Anita Borg memorial scholarships given by Google, Google India Anita Borg Memorial scholarship is launched in the year 2004 by providing scholarships for female students in Pacific Asia, the main theme of the Google India Scholarship is to educate women in all accepts and should develop their technical skills.
This Google India scholarship is offered to main countries such as Africa, Asia Pacific, Canada, China, Middle East, and the united states. it is an important note for candidates who are applying Google India scholarship must be female because The Google India scholarship will be awarded to the female student only.
Asia Pacific countries such as Southeast Asia and India, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea students have eligibility to apply for Google India scholarship. The Google scholarship will be awarded based on their strength and eligibility and based on their academic background.
Eligibility criteria Google India scholarship:
Here we are given some eligibility conditions for applying for the Google India scholarship, so follow below eligibility details which have to be fulfilled by the students who want to get from the Google India Anita Borg Memorial scholarship 2021, interested candidates can apply for Google India Anita Borg Memorial scholarship at the official website of that scholarship scheme.
- An applied student must be a female candidate because they will give scholarships only for girls.
- The student must be studying undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the academic year 2021
- Candidate must be a student of any university in the Asia Pacific region
- Candidate should be studying their higher studies in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field to the technology.
- Candidate must give permanent residential address while applying application.
- Candidates have to score more than or equal to 90% of marks in their current studies.
How to apply to Google India scholarship
Follow the given below process to apply for the google scholarship, so interested candidates can apply Google India Scholarship application form by following the below details without any errors.
- Visit the official website of Google India Scholarship 2021
First of all, students should download the application form of google India by visiting the official website.
After visiting the official website applicant should fulfill the required contact information.
- Attach necessary Documents Google India Scholarship 2021
The student has to write their resume and post it to the official office and candidates should attach the academic transcript of their current university.
- Write the response for Google India Scholarship 2021
Candidates must have to write responses to three essay questions in the language they feel they are comfortable with.
That’s it Just follow the below process to apply for Google India Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship 2021.
Required documents for applying Google India Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship 2021:
Here is the list of required documents that candidate should attach with the application form
- The format should be in electronic PDF format
- transcripts and resumes.
- copy of transcript while Applying through online.
- If an official transcript is not available then the candidate can submit an UN-official transcript.
- current degree transcripts.
- The candidate should get above 85% in their exams.
- Birth certificate equal to resume DOB.
Instructions to apply Google India scholarship:
The candidate should fulfill the entire required procedure, candidate has to fill the application form very carefully without any error if there is any error means there is a chance to cancel the application form and there will be no chance of rechecking after submitting the form, candidates should submit the form before the deadline date. Should check the application form before submitting it to avoid errors. The Google India scholarship will be awarded based on their strength and eligibility and based on their academic background.
- How do I apply for Google India Scholarship 2021?
Be a female who is currently enrolled as a full-time student for the academic year 2021-2022
Be a first-year or second-year student enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program at a recognized university in one of the Asia Pacific nations or areas listed below: be pursuing a degree in computer science or a closely comparable technological discipline.
- How do you get a Google India Scholarship 2021?
You must also be enrolled as a student, either undergraduate or graduate. Successful candidates will have demonstrated leadership and a strong interest in computer science and technology. You must submit your CV, transcript, one reference, and four short essays to be considered for the Generation Google Scholarship.
- How can I get Google India Scholarship 2021?
The fellowship is offered to students from all over the world who wish to attend a conference in India. To be eligible, students must be enrolled in a recognized university and in need of a conference travel stipend, as well as have a paper accepted at a top-tier computer science conference.
- Does Google have a Google India Scholarship 2021?
The Generation Google Scholarship was created to assist students seeking computer science degrees in excelling in the profession and becoming leaders. For the 2021-2022 school year, selected students will
earn $10,000 USD (for students studying in the United States) or $5,000 CAD (for students studying in Canada).
- What is Google India Scholarship 2021?
By offering scholarship possibilities, Google hopes to support and uplift people that are passionate about technology.