Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship 2021 for Doctoral Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship 2021 Apply Online at Official Portal…
The Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial fund offering free scholarships cum stipend to merit, talented students who are taking part in doctoral studies Ph.D. courses. This scholarship Is given in different areas of subjects such as Physics, Chemical, Mathematics, Biology, Computers, Engineering, Environment, Religion, Culture, History, Sociology, Economics and more.
All the application forms must be sent to the committee before April may every year. The duration for this scholarship will be only up to 2 years for each applicant.
Using candidates can pay for their tuition fees prescribed by the institution, expense for study tours, book purchases, stationary, etc. It is also to note that only Indian nationalists or Asian country nationalists can apply for this scholarship, as you know that Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship 2021 Memorial offering Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2021 for students who have registered for Ph.D. study in India.
The scholarship scheme was initiated by the Ministry of Human Resource Development and applicants must hold a 1st class degree with a minimum of 60% marks in both graduate and postgraduate level.
Eligibility Criteria to apply Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship 2021
So before you step into the applying process you have to get familiar with the criteria to apply. Any candidate who wants to get this scholarship must and should pass the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Students must have scored 60% marks in Master’s degree
- The Candidate age limit must be less than 35 ears
- The present study must be a full-time Ph.D., scholar
- Candidate must have written either GATE or NET common test
- Should have scored good marks and valid score in Gate or NET
How to Apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship for Doctoral Studies 2021
All the candidates and applicants who want to apply for the scholarship must and should follow the below procedure. First, you must apply application, then the interview will be taken for selection, the duration for this scholarship will be only up to 2 years for each applicant.
- Download and take the Printout of Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship
First candidates should download the application form online and next, you have to take the printout copy, fill the form accurately
- Mailing or communication address of Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship
Applicants send the application form filled with all attested documents in an envelope to the address below
Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011
- The selection process by interview of Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship
After applying, the candidates will be called for an interview by the committee and the scholarship will be awarded only after passing the interview and selection will be final
Note: Students who have applied for registration for Ph.D. but have not yet been registered at the time of submission of application will not be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Here are the documents that need to be included along with the application form.
- Passport size photograph of applicant pasted on the application form
- Synopsis of 1500 words in around 4 pages with double space
- Doctoral monitoring committee or supervisors report
- Postorder or demand draft or Rs.100/-
- Ph.D. course registration certificate
So follow the above steps and apply for your scholarship carefully. Also, remember to submit all documents with the application form correctly. The last thing is to send the application form before the last date of application registration to get accepted.
- What do you need to apply for a Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship?
On or before May 31, complete application forms with all required attachments should be sent to the Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011. Candidates are strongly encouraged to submit their applications as soon as feasible. Any postal delays in receiving the application by the deadline will not be covered by the Fund.
- What is the selection process for the Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship?
The Selection Committee's decision to invite a candidate for an interview or to select a candidate for a scholarship is final, and no appeals will be considered.
- What are the enclosures of the Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship?
A passport-sized photo of the applicant should be pasted on the application, a synopsis of the proposed project in the format provided in the attachment, a Report of the Doctoral Monitoring Committee, or a report/Recommendation of the Supervisor, Report of the Doctoral Monitoring Committee or
report/Recommendations of the Supervisor, A Rs.100 postal order or demand draft, registration certificate for a Ph.D.
- What are the categories of the Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship?
The following students are eligible for scholarships to study for a Ph.D. in India: Nationals of India, other Asian countries are also welcome.
- What is the duration Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship?
up to 2 years.