Kerala DCE Scholarship 2021 Online Application, Kerala Pre and Post Matric DCE Scholarship, Kerla DTE Scholarship 2021 apply, Kerala e-pass Status Check Online at www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in…
The State Government of Kerala provides a scholarship for merit students every year in Kerala with the help of the Department of Collegiate Education, in this year DCE scholarship for Post and Pre-matric educational courses will be issued to all merit students in the state of Kerala.
The candidates who want to renewal Kerala DCE Scholarship 2021 Online Application visit the official website, candidates can track or check Kerala epass status of application form for the academic year 2021, the state Government of Kerala allows applied candidates to check Kerala epass status online at the official website, Kerala DCE Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2021 will be given to Pre and Post matric studying students who are under the courses as 10th School, College 12th, Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Ph.D., ITC may apply for Kerala DCE Scholarship.
Kerala Government Provides DCE Scholarship to the candidates who have the financially poor background and back word cast such as minority casts named as Muslim, Christians, Sikh, OBC, SC, and ST all these casts are minority casts except OC, students who are under the courses as 10th, 12th, PG, UG, and other higher studies may have applied for Kerala DCE Pre & Post Matric Scholarship and have to check Kerala epass status online. only two students can apply for one family, candidates have to renew their scholarship every year so check epass status check online every month or every two months.
DCE Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Details to Kerala epass Status Check Online
There are some Eligibilities for applying DTE Scholarship are given below –
- The Candidate must be First Year student of Plus Two/ UG/ PG/Ph.D. The course of Higher Secondary School/ College/ Institutes/ University, which is either a Govt/ Aided/Recognised Unaided Institution or 11th Class/Technical/ Vocational Course of ITI/ITC Centres affiliated to NCVT.
- The student Must be listed in merit-cum-means scholarship scheme.
- The student Should belong to Minority Caste like Muslim/ Christian/ Buddhists/ Sikh/ Zoroastrians or Parsis.
- Candidate must be secured higher than 50% marks in equivalent studies.
- The income of the student family must be less than 2 lakhs.
- The student who doesn’t have any other scholarship schemes will be eligible for DCE Pre & Post Matric Scholarship.
How to Check Kerala epass status 2021 for DSE Scholarship
Both Renewal and Fresh Applying for Department of Collegiate Education DCE Scholarship 2021 is same, so all the applied and fresh and renewing candidates can follow the below-given process to apply DCE scholarship 2021 and Kerala epass status check online at DCE web portal,
- Click here to go to the official website of kerala epass 2021 Status Check
First of all open the official website “dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/“, after opening the given URL home page of the Department of Collegiate Education scholarship home page will be opened, after opening the official website, select the name of your scholarship.
- Instructions to fill the application form of Kerala epass 2021 Status Check
Then click on the Registered Students Status button on the Home Page and now you need to select Fresh or Renewal in the first column as the same as given below picture.
- Attach necessary Documents of Kerala epass 2021 Status Check
Follow the above process to apply for DCE Scholarship online 2021 and keep your certificates such as marks memo, etc all with you before doing this process and then select the Scholarship type you have applied for as Pre or Post matric and then select your District and State and also your Name of college/institution.
- Applicants check the status kerala epass 2021
Also, mention your studying category like central or state, then you can see the application details and current status.
Instructions for Kerala DCE Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2021 – kerala epass Status Check Online
The Candidate who is applied for the Kerala scholarship program need to save His/ Her application form with them because this scholarship application will be useful for any future updates belongs to Kerala scholarship or to check Kerala epass scholarship status online, and one remembers and make sure the details you’re entered are correct or any problem with that. if you have the account to login in official portal then check the filled details are correct or not.
Check the status regularly to confirm that your application is being preceded by the government without any delay. Make sure the amount has been deposited in your account and also transferred to your current institute.
- How do I apply for Kerala epass 2021 Status Check?
Pre Matric, Post Matric, Merit Scholarships, and PG Scholarships to SC/ST/BC/Minority Students, Apply Online at NSP Portal. Pre matric Scholarships, Postmatric Scholarships, National Merit cum Means Scholarships to Students, and Apply on National Scholarships Portal.
- May I know the contact address of the Kerala epass 2021 Status Check?
CONTACT ADDRESS- The Special Officer Scholarships, Directorate of Collegiate Education, 6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram, 695033.
- What is the procedure to Search for Bank Details Kerala epass 2021 Status Check?
First, go to the link given here, on the homepage, you have to click on the option called bank details, A new page will be displayed on your screen or you can directly click here to go to that page.
- How can I check the Kerala epass 2021 Status Check?
First, go to the link given here, on the homepage, you have to click on the option called awarded students list
A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- How can I check the cut-off Percentage of the Kerala epass 2021 Status Check?
First, go to the Official Website Link given here, on the homepage, you have to click on the option called to cut off mark percentage, a new page will be displayed on your screen, or you can directly click here to go to that page.