Kerala Online Scholarship Application Form 2021 Registration dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
The directorate of the government of Kerala has allowed the state pre and post-matric scholarship 2021 under the merit cum means scholarship scheme for OBC/SC/ST, Muslim, Buddhists, Christian, Sikh, Zoroastrians, etc. are eligible for applying for this scholarship.
The candidate should be a first-year student of XII/Higher secondary school/college/Under Graduate/Post Graduate/Ph.D./ITI/ITC is eligible for applying for this scholarship. The application form can be downloaded from the official site of the Kerala scholarship board, Candidates should belong to minority communities or economically backward castes have eligibility to apply for the Kerala ePass Scholarship.
It is mandatory that scholarships are available only for the merit students who had scored 50% and above grading in any government or any recognized private educational institutions can apply, The applicants can renew their scholarship by submitting the present year academic certificates, Candidates should belong to the minority communities or economically backward castes have eligibility to apply for Kerala ePass Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Scholarship 2021
The Kerala board has given some of the rules and eligibility criteria for the students applying for the scholarship. I advise the students to glance over the criteria and make sure that you are eligible for applying for the scholarship.
The Minority and backward casts are Muslim, Christians, Sikh, Parsi, OBC, ST, and SC Candidates should be a first-year student of XII/Under Graduate/Post Graduate/Ph.D./ITI/ITC centers affiliated NCVT Course of Higher Education in any government or recognized private institutions, Candidates belonging to the most economically backward classes like Muslim/Christian/Sikh/Zoroastrians
- Candidates should not have less than 50% grading.
- The candidate’s family annual income should not exceed Rs.2 lakhs.
- Candidates should belong to minority communities or economically backward castes.
- Candidates must and should submit the certificates regarding their marks and grading.
How to Apply Kerala epass Scholarship 2021 Online Application
All the post and pre-matric students who deployed in any government or recognized private educational institutions belong to minorities or low castes like SC/ST/OBC etc can now get their fee paid by the government. Students can avail themselves of free scholarships by below simple steps.
- Visit the official website of Kerala ePass 2021 Scholarship
Candidates first go to the DCE Kerala official website of http://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in and they have to click on the pre and post-matric scholarship
- Instructions to fill the application form of Kerala ePass 2021 Scholarship
After that, they have to fill the scholarship application form with all the necessary details mentioned in it fresh applicant and please check is it New or Renewal application form firstly and fill accordingly
- Instructions to Renewal applicants of Kerala ePass 2021 Scholarship
Renewal applicants should click on the renewal form and fill in their latest information, details as per academic records and the filled scholarship form must be submitted to the head of the institution you are studying.
Note: Apply Online button is on the Right side for all applicants to apply. Click it and then go to the next step accordingly.
Fresh and New Post Matric Applicant
All the students who are applying for the first time need to download an application form fill it incorrectly and attach defiladed documents like the 10th memo and some other board certificates regarding your study must be submitted to it.
Kerala epass Renewal Applicants – Post-Matric Students
The applicants can renew their scholarships by submitting the present year’s academic certificates.
- Self-attested passport size photo pasted on the Registration printout
- Attested copies of Mark lists.
- Income declaration(affidavit)
- Nativity certificate from the competent authority
- Attested copy of the first page of the Bank Passbook in the name of the student.
- Accommodation Certificate in case of Hostlers.
- Copy of Adhaar number/Adhaar enrollment.
Instructions for Kerala DCE Scholarship 2021 Online Application Registration
All those Minority and backward casts are Muslim, Christians, Sikh, Parsi, OBC, ST, and SC new and Renewal applicants must carefully submit their application form without any error for perfect acceptance.
- How do I apply for Kerala ePass 2021 Scholarship?
Pre Matric, Post Matric, Merit Scholarships, and PG Scholarships to SC/ST/BC/Minority Students, Apply Online at NSP Portal. Pre matric Scholarships, Postmatric Scholarships, National Merit cum Means Scholarships to Students, and Apply on National Scholarships Portal.
- May I know the contact address of the Kerala ePass 2021 Scholarship?
CONTACT ADDRESS- The Special Officer Scholarships, Directorate of Collegiate Education, 6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram, 695033.
- What is the procedure to Search for Bank Details Kerala ePass 2021 Scholarship?
First, go to the link given here, on the homepage, you have to click on the option called bank details, A new page will be displayed on your screen or you can directly click here to go to that page.
- How can I check the Kerala ePass Scholarship 2021?
First, go to the link given here, on the homepage, you have to click on the option called awarded students list
A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- How can I check the cut-off Percentage of the Kerala ePass 2021 Scholarship?
First, go to the Official Website Link given here, on the homepage, you have to click on the option called to cut off mark percentage, a new page will be displayed on your screen, or you can directly click here to go to that page.