E-Scholarship Minority Welfare Merit cum Means Scholarship to Minority Communities 2021 Registration for fresh and renewals, Minority e-Scholarship Apply Online at …
E-Scholarship for minority welfare is an initiative by state governments for allotting and giving a certain amount of free scholarship to Merit cum means and Post matric students under different schemes.
In this view, all the students who belong to the different minority like Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi can get the free scholarship. All the students who belong to the minority listed above must be studying in India and can avail themselves if they meet the eligibility criteria.
Students studying in merit, post-matric, PG, and UG courses can apply for Minority Scholarship. The main theme of the scheme is to provide scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority communities to provide them better opportunities for higher education increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.
Eligibility Criteria for Minority e-Scholarship Online Application 2021
below are some eligibility criteria for Minority e-Scholarship, so aspirants have to check eligibility criteria before applying for Minority e-Scholarship.
- Must be a good student with average marks
- Students should not have secured less than 50% marks in previous final exams
- Least 2 students can apply from single-family, no more than 2 students
- The scholarship will be allotted based on the population of Minorities in respective states
- Students should only use the scholarship from a single source but not more than one
How to Apply Minority e-Scholarship Online Application 2021
All the students who belong to different Post Matric and Merit Cum Mena can apply for their scholarship. To apply for the scholarship form online, you have to visit the MOMA Scholarship government website. I will show you how you can apply online for an e-scholarship of Minority Scholarship.
- Click here to go to the official website of Minority e-Scholarship Online Application
Candidate should visit the Moma scholarship official website www.momascholarship.gov.in and if applying new click on New registration and update students details
- Instructions to fill the application form for Minority e-Scholarship Online Application
Applicants should click on Renew Scholarship and start entering new details of yours and fill your details in the form correctly and finally click on the SUBMIT button
- Take the Printout of Minority e-Scholarship Online Application
Applicants should take a printout copy of the application form you have submitted and send it to the State Department after authenticating the application from your present studying institution
Note: Make sure that you have applied all the details and filled them correctly in the form while listing whether a new applicant or renewal is also necessary. Following the above guidelines, you and avail your scholarship easily.
Anyone from the Minority community willing to apply for his online scholarship for further education must have the mentioned documents. Make sure that you have all the required papers, certificates, and exam hall ticket numbers for easily applying.
- Birth certificate (DOB), Home address proof (In case needed)
- A letter from the head of the Institution you are studying now in
- Intermediate 12Th and 10TH SCC exam hall ticket details, Pass certificates from a recognized board
- 10TH School, 12TH and Present Institution Bonafide certificate is important
All the Minority students who belong to different educational courses and the Post-Pre matrix can get their scholarship from MOMA Scholarship, a government initiative for better education. Make sure that you have applied all the details and filled them correctly in the form while listing whether a new applicant or renewal is also necessary. Following the above guidelines, you and avail your scholarship easily.
- What is the deadline for applying for a Minority e-Scholarship in 2021?
31st October 2021
- How can I find out if my Minority e-Scholarship is still active?
You must log in using your Permanent ID and Date of Birth under the 'Student Login' option. You'll be able to see the option 'Check Your Status' once you've logged in. You can check your online status with this option.
- How much does a Minority e-Scholarship cost?
Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Paris), and Jains have been designated as minority communities by the Indian government. Students from class 11 to Ph.D. are eligible for this post-matric scholarship, which provides up to INR 10,000 each year to continue further education.
- Who is considered a minority for Minority e-Scholarship?
Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains are among India's minorities. The scholarship is given to students by the Indian government through state governments and local governments.
- Is India's Roman Catholic population a minority for Minority e-Scholarship?
According to the 2001 census, India has around 27 million Christians (2.5 percent Christians and among them 1.8 million Catholics, nearly equal to the population of Canada in 2001). After Hinduism and Islam, Christianity is India's third most popular religion.