Madhya Pradesh MP Scholarship Status 2021 track for Post and Pre Matric at www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in…
The Madhya Pradesh Government and the MP Higher education department have released an online scheme for providing free education to all backward cast students. This scheme was introduced to grant free education to all those students who are in OBC, SC, and ST backward casts. If you are among one of this caste and studying under different Post, Pre matric courses then you can apply.
You must also note that you have to be eligible to get a scholarship online. Another point is that only 2 students can apply from the same family. This means that only 2 candidates can get free education and facility from the MP board every year. all those students who are now in underprivileged sections and casts can now apply to avail. It grants them the power to get free education, hostel facilities, and others.
Here are some eligibility criteria to check MP Scholarship Status online. so candidates who want to check MP Scholarship application Status for this scholarship can check online.
- First-year students with a minimum of 70% marks and others with a minimum of 60% marks in their last University examination or equivalent examination.
- The female students studying in the first year and above for Nursing and Education with a minimum of 45% marks are eligible.
- Guardian’s total annual income should not be more than Rs. 60, 000/- Students in receipt of Scholarships from the Central and/or State Government or any affiliated University/Colleges/Institutions will not be eligible.
How to check or track MP Scholarship Status 2021 Online
All the studying candidates who are now in post and pre-matric can track their status now. All the candidates who have recently applied online through MP official portal online belonging to SC/ST and OBC casts can follow below. By checking your status you can review whether the fees are paid to your present college online. You can also review the uploaded documents, student profiles, and other facilities.
- Visit the official website of MP Scholarship Status
- Instructions to fill the application form for MP Scholarship Status
Applicants should go to the Students corner on the left sidebar of the website and click on the Track application status button.
- For fresh and Newly applied candidates of MP Scholarship Status
Applicants must note that both fresh and Newly applied candidates can check by following the same procedure and the status check page is displayed on your browser, enter your Application ID
- Application Status Track of applicants for MP Scholarship Status
Applicants should select the Academic year accordingly and all your status details will be displayed below and you can see what is the application status for your previously submitted application online
Instructions to MP Scholarship 2021 status track
All the candidates who have applied online for registration for 2021 MP can check their status now. They have to follow all the above steps in order to track the status of their submitted application. While checking your status you have to submit and enter your correct application number and Academic year. By following the above guidelines and steps you can easily check your status online.
- How do I find out if I'm eligible for a scholarship MP?
Go to scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in to access the MP Scholarship Portal 2.0. The Track Application Status section can be found there. To keep track of all of your scholarship applications and activities, go to the Track Your All Scholarship Applications/Activities link.
- When is the deadline for submitting online applications?
Please check the “Announcement” box on the home page for such dates.
- What is the best way for me to send the application to the Institute?
After you've finished entering all of your information and made any final edits, select the “Edit-Lock-Print” option, then “Lock” to send the application to the Institute.
- Is it possible to print my application at any point?
Yes, indeed. At any point during the process, you can take a printout of your application. The “Barcode,” which must be submitted at the Institute, will be on the final locked application.
- What other documents do I need to provide with the application printout?
Along with the printout of the Application, you must submit an original caste certificate, an original income certificate, a copy of your high school diploma, a copy of the first page of your bank passbook (showing the bank's IFSC code and account number), and a copy of your handicap certificate (if applicable).