NEST Scholarship 2021 for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST) Application 2021 Registration Download the NEST Application form at www.nest.net.in
The Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test NEST Examination will be conducted by the SEMCI, in every year the NEST Examination will be conducted in January. Apply for NEST Scholarship 2021 online by visiting the official website of NEST, NEST Scholarship 2021 will be given to the candidates who peruse in their education in any central or state-affiliated college or university.
The main theme of the scheme is to prepare students for exams such as GATE, CAT, GRE, etc exams to get jobs in good companies, interested candidates can get the application for the NEST test online by visiting the official website, This NEST Scholarship only for students of science background, NEST scholarship 2021 will be given to the students who are going to peruse or pressuring their higher education in any State or central affiliated college or university.
Students who have science backgrounds in technical and non-technical courses such as Engineering, Medical, MBA,B.Com, B.SC, and other related courses students can apply for Nationwide education and Scholarship test NEST Scholarship 2021.
NEST Scholarship Examination will conduct in two patterns names as NEST I and NEST II, NEST I is for 1st and 2nd-year degree students of Engineering, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BDS, BCA, BSc (all), the final year of Diploma Engineering, Class 12th. NEST II is for 3rd and 4th-year-degree students of Engineering, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BDS, BCA, BSc.
NEST Scholarship Examination will be conducted by SEMCI in all most all states of India. NEST Examination will be conducted in January every year, so this year also NEST Scholarship Exam will be conducted on January 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for applying NEST Scholarship 2021.
Here are some important eligibility condition is given by Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test NEST for the applicants who want to apply for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test NEST Scholarship 2021.
- The applying candidate must be a resident of India or bonafide in India.
- Candidate must be passed with good marks in 12th or 10th from an affiliated college or university.
- If the Applicant has any one of the above conditions then that candidate is not allowed to attend the NEST examination.
How to Apply to NEST Scholarship 2021 – Produce
Here we were explained How to apply for NEST scholarship 2021, so follow the given procedure for applying for the NEST test, application for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test 2021 is available on the NEST official website.
- Visit the official website of the NEST Scholarship
Applicants should open www.nest.net.in URL, after opening the URL, and download the NEST application form through the official website.
- Applicants should take the Demand Draft (D.D) for NEST Scholarship
Applicants should pay the Application fee of cost RS.600/- Demand Draft in Favor of SEMCI India Payable at Mumbai RS. 300/- can be added to get the unsolved question papers to form the last five years.
- Instructions to fill the application form for NEST Scholarship
Fill the Downloaded application with the necessary and correct information then pack the letter and send it in an envelope and attach the required documents with the application form before sending the application form to the envelope.
- Mailing or communication address of NEST Scholarship
After then Send the filled application form to the Director of address NEST, C/o SEMCI India, B-1, Piccadilly Flats,57-J, Clare Road, Bacilli, Mumbai-400008. Careful while filling the form and the package address to be delivered to, do not make mistake at this point.
Important Dates to apply NEST Scholarchip :
Here are the some important dates for applying Nationwide Education Scholarship test
- Registration of application form will start from 1st July 2021
- Application Deadline date or last date is 30th September.
- If there is any late in applying for NEST Scholarship RS. 200/- extra fee for Late registration till 31st December
- The test will be conducted on 25th January from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon.
Instructions for Applicants to apply NEST Scholorship
NEST I and NEST II exam will be held on the same day and students need to prepare well as top students will be given RS. 25,000 to RS .75, 000 scholarship and other 1000 top will be given a minimum scholarship. Applicants who applied for NEST Scholarship 2021 need to have applied in any technical course or pressuring any degree course.
- Is the application form for NEST Scholarship 2021 available?
The National Institute of Science Education (NISER) and Research, as well as the University of Mumbai-Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences, announced the NEST 2021 application form on February 24. (UM-DAE CEBS).
- How much stifund given by NEST Scholarship?
It is a national scholarship test that is held every year in 65 major exam centers across India. Candidates in the Senior category who pass the test will receive a scholarship worth up to INR 40,000.
- How many students will be enrolled in NEST Scholarship 2020?
A total of 60000 candidates took the exam. The exam was split into two sessions. 1000 to 1300 hours, and 1500 to 1800 hours.
- What are the different levels of NEST Scholarship application fees?
The exam fee for NEST Junior I is INR 500, and the exam fee for NEST Junior II is INR 600. The exam fee for NEST Senior I is INR 600, and the test fee for NEST Senior II is INR 600.
- When is the deadline for submitting an application for the NEST Scholarship test?
The deadline to apply for the scholarship test is September 30th of every year.