water and sanitation scholarships 2022, Rotary Scholarship for Water and Sanitation Professionals 2022 apply at www.unesco-ihe.org.in…
Rotary Scholarship for Water and Sanitation Professionals is a scholarship program that provides scholarships to students who completed MSC in water-related courses, Rotary scholarship for water and sanitation professionals is given to professionals who studying or studying MSC in different courses such as MSC Urban water and sanitation.
MSC in water management and water science and engineering, MSC studying students have eligibility to apply for Rotary scholarship 2022, the year rotary club awards the scholarships to limited candidates based on their academic excellence,
The Rotary Foundation and the UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education have teamed up to tackle the world’s water and sanitation crisis by increasing the number of trained professionals, the students who are pursuing graduation in MSC in urban water and sanitation.
MSC in water management, MSC in water science and engineering have an opportunity to apply for this scholarship, for selected candidates have to prepare to go nether land for studies. and they will provide complete allowances like airfare charges and food and accommodation charges and books and stationary and traveling charges.
Eligibility Criteria for Rotary Water and Sanitation Scholarship 2022:
Here we are providing some eligibility criteria to apply for Rotary Scholarship 2022, so candidates who are applying for this scholarship must have to check these eligibility criteria before applying,
- the candidates must be a citizen of India and pursue graduate courses in the following disciplines.
- MSC in urban water and sanitation, MSC in water management.
- MSC in water science and engineering are eligible for this scholarship.
- the students who joined the UNESCO – IHE joint programs are not eligible for this scholarship.
- the students must hold the study certificates and mark the list of the last studied class.
- a copy of the passport size photograph copy is needed.
- A passport is required.
Application Procedure for Rotary Scholarship:
Here are some steps to apply for Rotary Scholarship, interested candidates who want to apply for this scholarship can follow the below procedure.
- Visit the official website of the Rotary Scholarship for Water and Sanitation Professionals 2022
First of all, the applicant opens the official website www.unesco-ihe.org.in and then opens the scholarship link on the home page of the official website.
- Instructions to fill out the application form for the Rotary Scholarship for Water and Sanitation Professionals 2022
Applicants must read the instructions carefully before filling the form and after reading the instructions, fill the form with the needed details.
- Attach necessary Documents Rotary Scholarship for Water and Sanitation Professionals 2022
The applicant should attach the passport-size photograph copy and then submit the application form with the needed documents.
from all the applicants they will select some of the candidates based on their criteria. finally, they will shortlist those students and they will inform the selected candidates. for selected candidates have to prepare to go nether land for studies. and they will provide complete allowances like airfare charges and food and accommodation charges and books and stationary and traveling charges.
Eligible candidates apply on or before the closing date of notification, the last date for the application procedure is June 15th. after that, they will not receive any more applications from applicants. fill out the application form one time only don’t fill the application form multiple times because the application form will be invalid.
if you need any more information about the scholarships visit the official website or keep a comment below we will give a reply soon to your queries.
- What is the official website for Rotary Scholarship for Water and Sanitation Professionals 2022?
- What is the eligibility for applying for Rotary Scholarship for Water and Sanitation Professionals 2022?
Water and Sanitation Professionals from around the world.
- What are the benefits of applying for the Rotary Scholarship for Water and Sanitation Professionals 2022?
TRF awards scholarships of approximately €34,000, paid directly to UNESCO-IHE. Funding to cover additional costs (including international travel) related to participation in the academic program will be coordinated by UNESCO-IHE.
- What are the specializations of the Available Subjects for the Rotary Scholarship for Water and Sanitation Professionals 2022?
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program. Water and Sanitation, Water Management, Water Governance, Water Engineering
- What are the specializations of the following IHE Delft MSc programs that are eligible for the Rotary Scholarship for Water and Sanitation Professionals 2022?
Water Management and Governance, Urban Water and Sanitation, and Water Science and Engineering