Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship Notification 2022 Application form Download, Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship Apply….
Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship trust awards S.K. Patil Loan Scholarships for an Indian student to continue their higher studies abroad and as well as in India, Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarships invites the applications for the candidates who are studying graduation course in recognized institutes or IIT colleges have an opportunity to apply for this scholarship.
Every year they are sponsoring scholarships to 200 students for 30 years. The students who are studying engineering, medicine, nursing, pharmacy, and other technical courses in graduation are eligible to apply for this scholarship, students who are selected on interview based on their performance will give scholarships up to the end of their studies.
Eligibility criteria for Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship 2022 Application:
Here are some important eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship given by the official website of it, so all the students have to check this eligibility criterion before applying for this scholarship.
- Students must hold 10th class or board of secondary school education and 12th class or intermediate with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks.
- The parents/guardian who is earning annual income less than 60,000 rupees are eligible for this scholarship.
- Female students who are studying nursing can get a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in their studies are eligible for this scholarship.
- The age should not be more than 27 years. Candidates who are studying final year graduation are also eligible for this scholarship.
- A student who is studying in the Final Year of the degree has eligibility to apply for Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship and they produce their final year certificate before the end of June.
- Candidates must have a first-class degree with any affiliated college or university in India.
Documents to Submit through Aplication
- A copy of income certificate annual income less than 60000 rupees.
- Study certificates and mark list from college and school.
How to apply Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship:
- Attach necessary documents to apply for Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship
You can send by post application form along with your needed documents and then you can send a Xerox a copy of your income certificate and last year's marks sheet and write you and send it by post.
- Communication or mailing address of Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship
C/o. Shri BrihadBharatiyaSamaj, N.K. Mehta International House,178, Backbay Reclamation, Babubhai M. Chinai Marg, Behind LIC Yogakshema, Mumbai – 400 020
That’s it just follow the above process to apply Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship 2022 Application
Offered Degree Courses.
below are the some courses offered by this scholarship.
- Medicine (MBBS, BDS, Ayurved, and Homeopathy).
- Engineering & Technology.
- Computer Science.
- Veterinary Science.
From all those applicants they will shortlist some of the candidates and they will inform the date of interview, and venue, and place. If you select an interview based on your performance they will give a scholarship up to the end of your studies.
Don’t forget to apply for the scholarship on or before the closing date of the application form, if you are selected for the scholarship don’t discontinue your studies without any prior information. If you discontinue your studies without any information the scholarship will be canceled and the payable amount to be refundable to their account.
- What is the eligibility for applying for the Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship?
First-year students with a minimum of 70% marks and others with minimum 60% marks in their last University examination and female students studying in First Year and above for Nursing and Engineering with a minimum 45% marks are eligible. Guardian’s total annual income should not exceed Rs. 60,000/- .
- How do get and send application forms for the Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship?
Application Forms and copies of rules will be available from the Office or by sending a self-addressed stamped (Rs. 10/-) large envelope to the office.
- What is the selection procedure for the Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship?
About 200 students are selected and awarded the scholarship on the basis of merit.
- What are the Contact details of the Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship?
Shri Brihand Bharatiya Samaj, NK Mehta International House, 178, Backbay Reclamation, Babubhai M. Chinai Marg (Behind LIC Yogakshema), Mumbai – 400020, Maharashtra, Telephone No. : 022-22020113