The Hindu Hitachi Scholarship 2022 Notification announced for Application Form Download for Registration at http://www.thehindu.com/…
The Hindu Hitachi is offering scholarships to the students for training in Japanese technology, every year they are allowing 3 students, The Hindu Hitachi Scholarship 2022 is started in the year 1959, they are offering scholarships to the students from the starting date to till now that’s a great issue, As you know that every year they are allowing 3 students.
The students who have completed engineering in India and have one year of experience in the relative subject have an opportunity to apply. This is a career-based opportunity. it has an age limit as on the 31st March, the candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years and the application fee is Rs. 5 which should be paid at the Hindu office.
Eligibility Criteria for Hindu Hitachi Scholarships 2022:
Here are some basic eligibility criteria are given by The Hindu Hitachi Scholarship 2022 given by the official website of the Hindu Hitachi scholarship.
- Students must hold their bachelor’s degree or B.S.C or equivalent qualification to have an opportunity to apply.
- The students must have one year of experience in the relative field.
- The students who are attended for an interview if they fail and second time don’t have the opportunity to participate again in the scheme.
- They will provide you the only a one-time opportunity.
- Those students who are studying only technical courses are eligible to apply.
Benefits under The Hindu Hitachi Scholarships 2022 scheme:
For selected candidates, they will provide complete facilities free of cost which means airfare, lodging, etc. during the training period they will provide the traveling charges. The duration of the course will be six months.
Here are some steps to apply for this scholarship, os interested candidates can follow the below steps to apply their the Hindu Hitachi scholarship 2022 online mode.
- Visit the official website of The Hindu Hitachi Scholarship 2022
The applicant first opens and Visits the official website http://www.thehindu.com/ and reads the information given on the site.
- Instructions to take the application form for The Hindu Hitachi Scholarship 2022
Applicants should take the application form to the Hindu offices. And the cost of the application form will be 5 rupees fill out the application form along with your details and send the application to their correspondence address.
From all those applicants they will choose some of the candidates and they will call for an interview. After the interview, the final selection will be made based on the performance of an interview and the 3 candidates will be selected after they will tell the rules and regulations for those candidates. Only technical students will be eligible for this scholarship.
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- They have to prepare to do 6 month’s training course in Japan.
- Basically, they are very strong in their technical subjects.
- The age limit is 30 years above 30 years of age students will not be eligible.
- There is only one opportunity for every eligible student, once they fail, don’t have a chance to attend further interviews.
- Apply before the closing date of your application form.
- Only technical students will be eligible for this scholarship.
If you need any more information about the scholarship visit the official website or keep a comment below.
- How many members were selected finally for The Hindu Hitachi Scholarship 2022?
In association with Hitachi Ltd., Tokyo, Japan, THE HINDU invites applications for scholarships for technical training in JAPAN. The number of scholarships will be three.
- What is the eligibility for applying for the Hindu Hitachi Scholarship 2022?
Candidates who must be Indian Citizens, should not have completed 30 years of age and should be in possession of the minimum Degree of B.E., or B.Sc. (Engg.) or it's equivalent from any recognized University. Candidates who have already had practical experience in the branches for which training is proposed to be given will be given preference. Candidates with at least one year's professional experience need to apply. Those who were interviewed in previous years for the Scholarships need not apply again.
- What is the training process after being selected for The Hindu Hitachi Scholarship 2022?
Trainees shall be during their training, under the supervision and direction of Hitachi, which has full discretion on the scope, mode, duration, and place of establishment of their training.
- Is there training available for R&D activities after being selected for the Hindu Hitachi Scholarship 2022?
Training will not be available in the R&D activities of Hitachi. They will be subject to the rules and regulations and the discipline of the establishment to which they are posted.
- What is the process for undertaking guardians after selection in The Hindu Hitachi Scholarship 2022?
Parents or Guardians of selected candidates shall guarantee their good conduct and shall undertake to pay for their repatriation should their conduct be found unsatisfactory by Hitachi Ltd., or any public authority in Japan or in case the selected candidates desire to discontinue their studies in Japan for any reason whatsoever during the period of their scholarship.