Tamil Nadu e-District Scholarship 2023 Application Form Registration at http://escholarshipdr.tn.gov.in/scholarship.html…
The directorate of the government of Tamil Nadu is given the opportunity to the state Pre and Post Matric students under the new point 15 program the ministry of minority affairs scholarship scheme. The students who are studying XI, XII, ITI, ITC, Diploma, etc.
Those who are economically backward castes of SC/ST/OBC students will get the scholarship to continue their studies and to have a bright future. The eligible students can apply online for fresh and renewals for the academic year of 2023. the students can get their application from the official site of the e-District Citizen Central Portal
That must be available only for the merit students who had scored a good percentage of 50% and above in government or any other recognized private institutions. Candidates who belong to the economically backward castes of tribal Muslims, Sikhs, and Buddhists can apply.
Eligibility Criteria For Tamil Nadu Scholarships 2023
The Tamilnadu board has given some of the rules and eligibility criteria for the students applying for the scholarship. I advise the students to glance over the criteria and make you are eligible to apply.
All Candidates who are underclass XI, XII, ITI, ITC affiliated courses, Polytechnic, Diploma in nursing, teacher training, undergraduate, Postgraduate, M.phil, Ph.D. level courses in government or recognized private institutions.
The candidate belongs to the economically backward classes like Buddhism, tribe Muslims SC/ST/OBC, etc.
- The candidate should have 50% and above grading.
- Must and should submit the board certificates regarding your marks and your grading.
- The annual income of parents should not exceed Rs.2 lakhs per annum.
- Candidates must have received all the certificates from their board before 30th November.
How to Apply for TN Scholarship 2023 for Pre and Post Matric
All the Post and Pre-matric students who are deployed into the different educational courses can now get their fees paid by the government. Yes, students can avail their free scholarship amount for the fees and can follow the below steps for it.
- Visit the official website of the TN Scholarship 2023 Online Application
Candidates should go to the TN Scholarship official site http://www.bcmbcmw.tn.gov.in/, TN e-District Scholarship official site http://escholarshipdr.tn.gov.in/scholarship.html and they have to download the scholarship form from tn.gov.in/bcmbcmw/welfschemes_minorities.html
- Fill out the application form for TN Scholarship 2023 Online Application
After that, they have to fill out the Application form with all the necessary details asked in it for Fresh applicants.
- Renewal applicants should download TN Scholarship 2023 Online Application
Renewal applicants should download the same form and fill in their latest information, details, and academic records with the TN scholarship online Application registration number is included and the form must be submitted to the Head of the institution you are studying at the time period.
Fresh and New – Pos-Pre Matric Applicant
All the students who are applying for the first time need to download the Applicant form fill it out correctly and attach some documents like the 10th Memo and certificates with it.
Renewal Applicants –Both Pre and Post Matric
The Applicants can renew by submitting present year academic records, 10th, 12th board details
Note: Form must be submitted before the last date as per in advertisement
Required Documents for TN e-Scholarship 2023 Online Apply
- Affixed recent passport size photo
- Community Certificate,
- Income Certificate
- For Self Employed Parents/ Guardian, a Self Certification of Income declaration by way of an Affidavit in the Non-Judicial Stamp Paper with the value of Rs.10/-( in original),
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, etc)
- Fee receipts paid by the Student,
- Proof of Bank Account Number (Core Banking Service) with IFS Code (11 Digits)
Instructions for e-District TN Scholarship online application
All candidates who have applied for fresh or renewal scholarships applicants must follow the above guidelines properly. Making no mistakes and submitting the form to head properly will earn you your fee by the government. Thank you for reading this post.
- What is the Selection Process of the Candidates for TN Scholarship 2023 Online Application?
All eligible should have scored the Minimum Qualifying Marks as mentioned in the Scholarship Scheme, will be given scholarships as prescribed in this scheme.
- Can I edit the Application Form after the final Submission of the TN Scholarship 2023 Online Application?
No, you will not be able to do so.
- Is it necessary to submit a copy of the Application Form for TN Scholarship 2023 Online Application?
Yes, it is necessary.
- Can other state candidates apply for TN Scholarship 2023 Online Application?
No, they are not eligible for the same.
- What should be the annual income of the family to apply for TN Scholarship 2023 Online Application?
Scholarships are paid to students whose parents’/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh per annum.