Telangana ePass Scholarship Pre and Post Matric online Application for Fresh and Renewals 2022 at http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
The Directorate of Higher Education with the Government of Telangana government has launched EPASS to offer the scholarship for Backward Class of OBC, SC, ST, and Minority merit, students. Telangana Government will be considering the students who have merit in their 10th and 12th standards. Many students around the state are studying their Higher education with the help of Epass.
The student having Merit and below mentioned can start Applying for Epass for the current year. The application for Epass will be available on the Official website of TS Epass. Students to get scholarships to need to be studying in any degree course of undergraduate or Post Graduate course. If a students do well in the EAMCET test conducted by Telangana state then he will place in a better institute and be offered a good scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for TS ePass 2022:
The candidate applying just has looked over the eligibility conditions given below. Telangana government has given some important eligibility criteria for students. So below are the eligibility criteria for the Backward class of OBC, SC, ST, and Minority Student shaving a glance look over them.
- Candidates must have the maximum average in their 10th and 12th school levels.
- Firstly candidate must be a Bonafide student of Telangana state.
- He/she must be above the age of 17 while applying.
- Must have 10th certificate with Date of Birth certificate.
- Must have a letter from the head of instruction you’re studying.
Note: If a students do well in the EAMCET test conducted by Telangana state then he will place in a better institute and be offered a good scholarship.
TS Epass fresh online Application 2022 Submission produce:
Application for Epass Pre and Post matric will be available on the Official website of Telangana Epass. Below is the procedure to be followed while applying for the Fresh or Renewal scholarship, Telangana Government will be considering the students who have merit in their 10th and 12th standards.
- Visit the official website of TS ePass 2022 Online Application
Applicants go to Telangana ePass official website of http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in and click on ‘’Student Services ‘’ at the center of the Page.
- Instructions to fill out the application form for TS ePass 2022 Online Application
Select the Fresh application if you are applying new, enter all your details as per your 10th Pass certificate, enter your Name, Address, 10th pass year, bank details correctly, then your application number will be generated by Epass.
- For the Renewal process of TS ePass 2022 Online Application
Here you need to check all your application details once again.
Upload required documents online and your new Application for the current year will be generated.
Required documents to submit for TS ePass
- 10th and 12th pass certificate
- 10th and 12th bonafide certificate
- College letter with address proof.
- Income certificate and caste certificate from the state.
Instructions for TS epass online registration:
Candidates applying must have all the documents clear so that it will be easy to upload them. Details must enter correctly. Save your application form which will be useful while submitting the documents to your college, Students to get a scholarship need to be studying in any degree course of undergraduate or Post Graduate course. If a students do well in the EAMCET test conducted by Telangana state then he will place in a better institute and be offered a good scholarship.
- Can I register after the last date for the TS ePass 2022 Online Application?
unless the date for registration has been extended you cannot register as the epass portal will not allow you to register. Please register in time to avoid disappointment!
- Why should I get a bank account for TS ePass 2022 Online Application?
To receive a scholarship, every student must have a bank account in any of the nationalized scheduled banks.
- How do I change my bank account from the one that is registered on the epass website for TS ePass 2022 Online Application?
Every student or college who desires to change his bank account to the one given on the website will have to submit the original bank documents with account particulars to the concerned welfare officers who can then submit a change request to the PMU. Where colleges want to change their bank account they will have to furnish a no-objection certificate from the existing bank and a no objection from the new bank for making a change request for the bank account
- what is the eligibility for getting a scholarship for the TS ePass 2022 Online Application?
students who belong to the categories of sc, st whose annual parental income is Rs. two lakhs below and bc, ebc, disabled welfare students whose parental income is rs. one lake below, break nbsp students whose attendance is 75 at the end of each quarter.
- How can I know my scholarship status for TS ePass 2022 Online Application
Please visit the epass website at http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in and click on the scholarship status button given in the middle of a web page. Furnish your application ID and other details are required. Upon furnishing the details you will get a detailed statement showing the different transactions on your application