UGC Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2021 Application form for Single Girl PG Scholarship at http://www.ugc.ac.in/sgc/close.aspx…
UGC has introduced or invited a Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for the single girl child, the main theme of this scheme is to encourage post-graduation of a single child in non-technical courses, we know that the Government of India has taken several steps to increase the status of women by introducing several schemes.
UGC provides UGC Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2021 application for the students who are studying post-graduation study in any affiliated college or university belongs to India, families having one girl child and one boy child are not allowed and the families having only single girl or twins are eligible they are giving every year to girls.
The main theme of this scholarship scheme is to help and encourage the girls to continue their higher education. If you are selected for the UGC scholarship they will provide money worth 3100/- per month, by this scheme they will provide scholarship only for 10 months in a year but they will provide tuition fee for 2 years, UGC Indira Gandhi scholarship 2021 application available at the official website of UGC.
Eligibility criteria to apply for UGC Indira Gandhi Single Girl Scholarship 2021
Here we are providing some eligibilities for applying Indira Gandhi UGC Scholarship 2021, eligible candidates can apply for the UGC Indira Gandhi scholarship 2021, similarly, UGC Indira Gandhi scholarship application will be available at the official web site, some eligibilities are given below –
- The Candidates who are applying for UGC single girl child scholarship 2021 does not have their own brothers in their family are eligible for applying for this scheme
- similarly, the family containing only one girl child or twins girls in a family are eligible to apply for this UGC single girl child scholarship 2021
- Not only the students who are studying post-graduation course regularly but also Distance education studying students are not eligible
- The students must hold a degree or graduate and joining first-year post-graduation courses are eligible but second-year students are not eligible.
- The age must be below 30 years old students are eligible.
Required Documents to Submit
Some Documents are required to for apply UGC Scholarship 2021 for Indira Gandhi single girl child scheme, The students who are applying for UGC Scholarship 2021 have to submit the mark list and study certificates from school/college and their Post-graduation first admission form required, required documents to UGC Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2021 for Single Girl are given below.
- Study certificate.
- Marks memo.
- Admission certificate from any college or university.
How to apply for UGC scholarship 2021 for Indira Gandhi Single Girl scheme
Here are the some steps to apply UGC Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2021 for Single Girl scheme –
- Visit through Official website links of UGC Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2021
Candidate should Open http://www.ugc.ac.in/sgc/close.aspx URL, after opening the given URL Home page of the official website will open and read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Instructions to fill the application form
Candidate should reading the instruction given on the previous page, then fill the application and check the details and attach the passport size photograph copy and then submit the application form.
- Attach necessary Documents
Attach the study certificates and mark list and then the first-year admission form from the college/university along with your application form and send it to the UGC address.
That’s it follow given some steps for applying UGC scholarship 2021.
Selection procedure for UGC Scholarship 2021
- From all those applicants they will filter some of the candidates based on their criteria. And they will make a shortlist and they inform
- To those students. Those people who are selected can get a scholarship of 2000 rupees every month for the duration
- The period for this scholarship is 2 years and they will sponsor 10 months in a year.
- Eligible candidates don’t forget to apply on or before the closing date of the application form.
- Don’t discontinue the studies without any proper information reason. If they discontinue without any information then that scholarship will get canceled
- the amount to be refundable to their account whatever they had paid up to that.
- the family having only a single girl is eligible but families having one boy and one girl is not eligible.
If you need to know any more information regarding UGC scholarships visit the official website or keep a comment we will give you a reply for your response about the UGC scheme.
- Whether the candidate has to select “scholarship” or “incentive” in the type of scholarship for applying under the scheme?
The candidate has to opt for “incentive” to be able to apply under the scheme
- Whether a girl child with a brother in the family is eligible to be considered under the scheme for award of
No, only single girl child are eligible to apply under the scheme. However twin/ fraternal daughters are eligible
to apply under this scheme.
- Whether a candidate who was within 30 years of age during admission to PG course but has crossed this limit at the time of application be eligible to be considered.?
Yes. The candidate applying under the scheme can apply if she is below 30 years of age as on the last date of
- Can a single girl child pursuing post graduation through distance mode apply under the scheme?
- Can students of second year post graduation apply under the scheme?
No. The candidates who are pursuing first year postgraduate courses only can apply under the