UGC PG Merit Scholarship 2022 for University Rank Holders Notification Online Application at http://www.ugc.ac.in…
University Grants Commission has announced the Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship notification for University Rank Holders and invites online application registration for the student who is studying post-graduation courses in university and should be the first ranker’s in their studies to have an opportunity to apply.
Only the students who are non-technical courses in post-graduation can apply through online mode. this scholarship is exclusively for the aforesaid courses only. Professional Courses are not applicable under this scheme. Benefits under the Scheme are every year they are given to 2000 members and they will give an amount of 2000 rupees per month and they will be paid for 10 months in a year.
Only top rank students have this opportunity and it has a duration period of 2 years, If you discontinue the studies without any information will get canceled and the payable amount to be refundable to their account, and in the future, the students who discontinue the studies are not eligible to any other scholarship.
Here are some basic eligibility criteria for applying UGC PG Merit Scholarship 2022. so interested candidates can once check the below process before applying for this scholarship application.
- The students must hold a graduation course that is non-technical.
- The student who is studying post-graduation courses in university and the university toppers are eligible to apply to the UGC PG Merit Scholarship 2022.
- The scheme applies to such students who have taken admission in regular, full-time Master’s Degree course in any recognized university, deemed university, private university, autonomous college, or a post-graduate college.
- Those students who are studying the following courses and who are getting top 2 ranks and studying the above non-technical courses candidates are only can apply.
- Life sciences
- Physical sciences
- Chemical sciences
- Social sciences
- Commerce and languages
UGC PG Merit Scholarship 2022 for University Rank Holders – How to apply
Here is some step-by-step procedure to apply for the UGC PG Merit scholarship 2022, so interested candidates who want to apply for this scholarship can apply by visiting the official website of UGC scholarship.
- Visit the official website of PG Merit scholarship 2022
Open the official website http://www.ugc.ac.in then open the PG Merit scholarship 2022 link.
- Instructions to fill out the application form
After opening the scholarship application, a page will be opened with a list of instructions Read the instructions carefully. Then fill the application form with needed documents and required details
- Necessary Documents
Students should submit the application form along with the necessary documents. Once again check the details and submit it.
Selection Process: From all those applicants they will select only top rank students in the university based on their criteria after the selection process they will inform the students. The above benefits will apply to the selected candidates.
Other conditions: Don’t forget to apply on or before the closing date of the application form, Selected candidates don’t discontinue their studies without any prior information, Only the students who are non-technical courses in post-graduation can apply through online mode, If you discontinue the studies without any information will get canceled and the payable amount to be refundable to their account and in future the students who discontinue the studies they are not eligible to any other scholarship.
- What is the progress of the UGC PG Merit Scholarship 2022 for University Rank Holders?
The progress of the candidate shall be monitored by the head of the department. The candidate is required to submit a yearly progress report duly signed by the Head of the Department and Registrar of the University or Head of the Institution or Principal of the College to the designated bank branch. The scholarship shall stop after the last academic year of the Postgraduate program.
- What are the necessary documents to be submitted for Merit Scholarship 2022?
The student availing of this scheme will submit a certificate/mark sheet of completion
of the Post Graduate course duly signed by the Head of the department.
- Why was my Merit Scholarship canceled or terminated in between academic years?
Misconduct of the awardee, if any, reported by the University/ Institution, Unsatisfactory progress report (i.e. if the candidate scores less than 60% marks in the first year of the Master’s program).
- If Candidates are found ineligible what action is to be taken by the college/university?
Candidates being found ineligible at a later date shall face penal action and will also, be liable to refund the entire Scholarship amount paid.
- Is the university take any action if I applied to other scholarship platforms?
The student who is awarded a Post-Graduate Scholarship for University Rank Holders will not be debarred from accepting any other scholarships.