Sri Rama Krishna Scholarship 2021 Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2021 for Higher Studies in Abroad Application Form Registration from Ramakrishna mission at http://www.sriramakrishna.org.
The Sri Rama Krishna Mission Institute organizing Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2021 applications for the students in various streams, this Debesh kamal scholarship is given to the students who are good at academics and poor financial background.
This scheme will organize Debesh Kamal scholarships and various schemes for better education of students in various groups, this scheme provides another scholarship for abroad studies for students, in another way it is known as Debesh Kamal scholarship 2021 for higher education, every year this scheme will provide this scholarship for merit students.
This scheme is introduced by Sri Rama Krishna Mission in order create better chances for merit students in job opportunities with a scope to achieve high heights in life, the candidates who are going abroad for their higher education have eligibility to apply for Debesh Kamal scholarship 2021 and Debesh Kamal scholarship 2021 application 2021 will available at the official website, Sri Rama Krishna scholarship will be given to those students who are merit and excellent academic background.
Eligibility Criteria for Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2021 Application Form
here are we are providing some eligibility conditions are given by Sri Rama Krishna scholarship mission to get the application for Debesh Kamal scholarship to apply, eligible and interested candidate can apply for this scholarship but it is necessary to qualify for the eligibility criteria given below,
- Applied Candidate must be a citizen or resident of India.
- Anycast, creed, and religious faith students can apply for this scholarship.
- the candidate must be secured 1st class in master’s degree from an affiliated college or university.
- Candidate have to receive a confirmation letter from any foreign university
- The candidate should have a good and excellent academic background in all studies for easy approval.
- Only below 30 years people will eligible to apply for the Debesh Kamal scholarship 2021 application.
- Age exemption will be made for only short term PG course abroad
- Applied candidates should submit all previous applications, records, certificates for approval.
- Candidates have a good score in NEET/KEAM/JEE examinations.
- students have to score at least 80% in the plus 2 exams.
How to Apply for Debesh Kamal Scholarship
here we are providing some steps for applying for the scholarship, Debesh Kamal scholarship application will be an available official website, So we are now familiar with the criteria to apply. Then it is our next step to apply for the scholarship online follow mine below steps.
- Visit the official website of the Debesh Kamal Scholarship
Firstly open the official website of this scholarship mission then candidates who want to apply for this scheme have to download the application form from the official website.
- Take a printout
After downloading the application form from the official website, then take a printout of the application.
- Application filling
Fill the application with necessary details and correctly, once check the application for mistakes.
after filling in all the details in the application, pin the application with the required documents.
- Mailing address
Sent it to the below address in an envelope (Envelope must have the inscription “Debesh-Kamal Scholarship”) to the Secretary, Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture, Gol Park, Kolkata 700 029
- Selection Process
the shortlisted candidates must appear before the Ramakrishna Committee for selection and approval of the application then send a draft of rupees 100 in favor of the secretary, Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture.
that’s it follow the above process to apply for the Sri Rama Krishna Debesh Kamal scholarship 2021.
Required Documents for Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2021
1here are some required documents for Debesh Kamal scholarship 2021.
- Passport size photograph.
- Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets.
- signature of the candidate.
All the candidates must follow each strep carefully while applying, take care while entering the address sending the envelope. If you are selected for an interview you must travel to Kolkata to their Committee’s place and appear before them for approval, if you are selected for the scholarship they will give 1,00,000/- rupees at one time.
- What is the eligibility for applying for Debesh Kamal Scholarship?
Debesh Kamal Scholarship is open for Indian students of all academic fields. However, preference will be given to those belonging to humanities and social science.
- What are the necessary documents to apply?
Demand Draft from a bank
Photocopy of the proof of age that has been attested
Photocopies of academic certificates and mark sheets that have been attested
Proof of acceptance/enrolment at a university abroad
passport size photo
Outline of the Research project approved by the university (applicable for Research scholars)
Any other document that you hope will help you with your application.
- What is the mailing address to send my application?
Debesh Kamal Scholarship (Applicants Must mention on envelop)
Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture
Gol Park, Kolkata 700 029
- What is the selection process for the Debesh Kamal Scholarship?
The applicants have to bear the expenses of traveling to Kolkata to appear for this interview themselves. However, applicants residing more than 100 km away from the city of Kolkata will be reimbursed second-class railway fare for their travel.
- May I know any contact information about the Debesh Kamal Scholarship?
you can contact through mail and phone number Email: www.sriramakrishna.org
Phone: : (91-33-) 2464-1303