Fulbright Nehru Fellowship offers scholarships for students who are studying in the US, every year they are giving scholarships to some of the candidates.
The students who are studying business administration course and public administration courses are not eligible for this scholarship, The Applicants who are studying for master’s degree courses to study in the US have eligibility to apply for this Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships, The Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships are designed for outstanding Indians residing in India to pursue a master’s degree program at selected U.S. colleges and universities.
Eligibility criteria for Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships:
the students must be a citizen of India. and the eligible candidates must hold the graduation degree from any recognized Indian university or college or institute with study certificates and mark lists with the minimum aggregate of 55% of marks in their studies.
The students who must have completed the 4 years bachelor’s degree in a full-time course will be eligible for this scholarship. the students who are pursuing the following courses in the master’s degree are only eligible for this scholarship.
- Arts and Culture management including heritage conservation and museum studies.
- Environmental science/studies.
- Higher education administration.
- Public Health.
- Urban and Regional Planning.
- Women’s Studies / Gender Studies.
The students who are pursuing the above courses are only eligible for this scholarship. the candidates who are merit in their studies have the most priority in this scholarship scheme.
Needed Documents for Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships:
- candidates graduation degree mark list and study certificates of last studied classes.
- before filling out the application form the students must be getting ready with a passport.
- a copy of the passport size photograph copy is needed.
Application Procedure for Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships:
- Visit the official website of Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships In the US Notification
Open the official website www.usief.org.in. and open the scholarship link.
- Instructions to fill out the application form for Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships
Read the instructions carefully before filling out the form and fill the application form with the needed details.
- Necessary Documents for Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships
Attach the passport size photograph copy and check the details once you have filled and submitted the form with the needed documents.
From all the applicants based on their criteria, they will select some of the candidates every year they will be awarded scholarships to some students. the scholarship duration period is 2 years.
Benefits under the Scheme:
Every year they are providing scholarships to some candidates. the benefits under the scheme are they will provide you with airfare charges and traveling charges for project work. and 2 years’ complete tuition fee and the living cost will be provided.
Don’t forget to apply on or before the closing date of your application form.
If you need any more information about the scholarships you need to visit the official website or keep a comment below we will give you a reply soon.
- How and when do we get information on Fulbright-Nehru and other Fulbright fellowships?
Announcements inviting applications for Fulbright-Nehru, Fulbright-Kalam, and other Fulbright Fellowships happen in January/ February every year. Please visit the USIEF website www.usief.org.in for complete details.
- How many letters of reference/recommendation do I need to submit for Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships?
Depending on the grant category, applicants are advised to request two to three referees to send in their recommendations or complete those online by the application due date. Please read the application instructions.
- How long does the review process take for Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships?
The review process takes three to four months after the application deadline. For the Timeline and Placement process, please visit the grant-specific webpages on our website www.usief.org.in.
- Who is eligible to apply for the Fulbright-Nehru and Fulbright Fellowships?
Please see the eligibility criteria listed with respect to each grant category in addition to the General Prerequisites.
- Where can I get information on Indian Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships?
Please visit the “Current Fellows” page on USIEF’s website www.usief.org.in to learn about our fellows currently in the U.S. and their Fulbright projects.