NIDA Hubert H. Humphrey Drug Abuse Research Fellowship, Humphrey/ National Institute on Drug Abuse NIDA Fellowship, The VCU Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship in Substance Abuse…
Humphrey/ National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) Fellowships invite applications for the students who are studying mid-career abuse drugs and you are interested in researching scientific basis drugs, the NIDA Humphrey drug abuse is offering the fellowship for those candidates. they will give 10 months course.
About Humphrey/ National Institute on Drug Abuse NIDA Fellowship:
Humphrey/ National institute on drugs Abuse (NIDA) offers fellowships for the students who are studying mid-career abuse drug courses and those who are interested in researching that field have an opportunity to apply for this scholarship. the scholarship program includes 10 months duration of the course and the students who are selected for the fellowship have to research a US university.
they will provide complete knowledge practically on this particular subject. the research work has to do a minimum of 6 weeks and there will be additional professional development activities that are very helpful for the students to increase communication between the candidates and the research institute members, candidates who want to apply National Institute on Drug Abuse NIDA Fellowship can apply for this scholarship by visiting the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for Humphrey /National Institute on Drug Abuse NIDA Fellowship:
Here are some eligibility criteria for applying for the NIDA scholarship 2023, so candidates who want to apply for this NIDA scholarship 2023 have to check eligibility criteria before applying, below are some eligibility criteria for Humphrey /National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) Fellowship.
- The students who are applying for this course have to be complete their mid-career program on drugs in any university or recognized colleges or private institutions.
- The students who pursued a master’s degree in a doctoral degree in medicine, public health or biomedical behavior, or social sciences are eligible for this scholarship.
- A demonstrated commitment to leadership and public service also has an opportunity to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible candidates must be proficient in English means written skills and spoken skills.
Application Procedure for Humphrey /National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) Fellowship:
Here are some steps to apply for Humphrey /National Institute on Drug Abuse NIDA Fellowship online, so candidates who are going to apply Humphrey /National Institute on Drug Abuse NIDA Fellowship can follow the given step-by-step process.
- Visit the official website of Humphrey /National Institute on Drug Abuse NIDA Fellowship
open the official website www.drugabuse.gov.
- Instructions to fill out the application form of Humphrey/ National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) Fellowship
Read the instructions carefully before filling out the application form. Fill out the application form with the necessary details after checking the details once again whatever you have filled.
- Necessary Documents for Humphrey/ National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) Fellowship
Students should submit the application form along with the necessary documents.
from all those applicants they will select some of the candidates and they will make a shortlist and they will inform those students. for selected candidates, the above-mentioned rules will be applicable.
don’t forget to apply on or before the closing date of your application form, before applying for this scholarship you need to get ready with a passport, and if you need any more information about the fellowship visit the official website or keep a comment below we will you reply soon.
- Who Is Eligible NIDA Humphrey Drug Abuse Research Fellowship?
A midcareer position in a university, nongovernmental organization, government ministry, health care profession, or other drugs abuse-related occupation where science-based evidence contributes to practice, policy, or program development. An earned doctoral degree in medicine, public health, biomedical, behavioral, or social science. (Candidates with a master's degree and substantial professional or research experience also will be considered.)
- How Should I Apply for Humphrey/ National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) Fellowship?
Contact the U.S. Embassy or Fulbright Commission in your home country, or visit the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program
- What is the application submission deadline to apply Hubert Humphrey fellowship?
Application deadline at the U.S. Embassy Tallinn, Estonia is August 25, 2023, via online system https://apply.iie.org/huberthhumphrey.
- Who are the Ineligible candidates for Humphrey/ National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) Fellowship?
Recent university graduates (even if they have significant positions);
University teachers or academic researchers with no management responsibilities (except NIDA and EFL); Individuals who have attended a graduate school in the U.S. for one academic year or more during the seven years prior to August 2023; Individuals with another longer than six months stay in the U.S. during the five years prior to August 2023; Individuals with recent third-country study and work experience in developed countries may have a less compelling need to attend the Humphrey Program; Individuals with dual U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent resident status; Employees of U.S. Missions abroad who work for the State Department, and their family members.
- What is the Referring address to communicate for Humphrey/ National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) Fellowship?
Applicants are also advised to request two referees to send in their recommendations as per the instructions are given on the first page of each fellowship application form. The recommendations should be sent to the Senior Program Officer, Indian Program, USIEF, Fulbright House, 12 Hailey Road, New Delhi 110 001 by the application deadline.