J&K Special Scholarship Scheme for Jammu & Kashmir 2021 Notification
J&K Special Scholarship Scheme for Jammu & Kashmir invites the application for the students who are studying graduation or degree course in Jammu and Kashmir. Department of higher education launched the Special Scholarship and every year they are awarding to some students. The students who are studying technical and non-technical courses both are eligible.
Every year they are providing scholarships to 5000 students, For general degree courses the tuition will be paid 30000 rupees per annum, and for engineering courses, they will pay up to 1.25 lakhs per annum, and for medical courses, they will pay 3 lakh rupees per annum.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for J&K Special Scholarship
Students must hold the 12th class or intermediate study certification. The students who belong to Jammu And Kashmir State and studying outside states are also eligible. As per AICTE norms, the students must study at the central board of secondary education or state board of education.
- Students must hold the 10th class or matriculation or secondary board of education and 12th class or intermediate study certifications and mark lists.
- Income certificate and caste certificate and community certificate are needed.
Benefits under the scheme:
Every year they are giving the opportunity to 5000 students and the students belong to the same state. And they are offering both technical and non-technical courses like engineering, medicine, pharmacy, and degree courses like BA, B.Com, etc. for day’s scholars and hostlers the payment will be different. 4500 scholarships for general degree courses and 250 scholarships for engineering courses and the remaining 250 scholarships for medical courses.
The course fee including the hostel fee they will pay an amount of 1 lakh rupees per annum. For general degree courses, the tuition will be paid 30000 rupees per annum, and for engineering courses, they will pay up to 1.25 lakhs per annum, and for medical courses, they will pay 3 lakh rupees per annum.
How to apply forJ&K Special Scholarship
- Visit the official website of J&K Special Scholarship
Applications will be available in online and offline modes and visit the official website http://nimt.ac.in and open the NIMT portal.
- Instructions to fill the application form for J&K Special Scholarship
Applicants should read the instructions carefully before applying and fill the application form with the needed details and submit the application form.
- Attach necessary Documents J&K Special Scholarship
Applicants should send the application form with the needed documents.
Selection procedure for J&K Special Scholarship :
From all those applicants they will shortlist some of the candidates based on their criteria and they will make a shortlist for those candidates and they will inform those students. For selected candidates, the Special Scholarship will be awarded as shown below. Only two scholarships will be awarded for each institution or university or college.
Other conditions for J&K Special Scholarship :
- Don’t forget to apply on or before the closing date of the application form.
- Selected candidates don’t discontinue the studies without any prior information.
- If you discontinue the studies without any information the scholarship will get canceled and the payable amount to be refundable to their account and in the future, the students who discontinue the studies are not eligible for any other scholarship.
- The students who are studying open degree courses will not be eligible.
If you need any more information visit the official website or keep a comment below.
- I have filled & submitted my online application form. What should I do next for J&K Special Scholarship?
Take a printout of the online filled application and visit your nearest facilitation center along with original documents & one set of self-attested photocopies (Xerox) of all original documents for document verification as or when the centers open.
- Is it necessary to submit a separate online application for the General & Engineering course in J&K Special Scholarship?
Candidates are required to select the “Both” option from the dropdown menu under the “Stream applied for” field if they want to apply for both General & engineering Stream under J&K PMSSS while submitting an online application.
- Is Aadhaar card a mandatory document for J&K Special Scholarship?
An aadhaar card is not mandatory during online registration.
- What format or size of photo and signature to upload to the website for J&K Special Scholarship?
Both photos & signatures should be in JPG/JPEG format with Size <200kb for photo & <50 Kb for signature.
- I have submitted my online application for J&K Special Scholarship. Is it possible to edit my application?
Yes, the Nodal Officer of the facilitation center can only edit subject to the production of original documents in support of your claim/request for editing.