PCT Scholarship 2022 Application form for underprivileged Students download available at http://www.padalacharitabletrust.org…
Pehchaan Charitable Trust PCT was providing scholarships for more than six million students all over India, They are giving PCT Scholarship 2022 RS 6,000 for every student.
They will provide PCT scholarships to the students who have merit educational backgrounds and minority students and also scholarships for students to continue their education and motivate them. this year they are providing PCT scholarships 2022 apply to one million students pressuring their Diploma course under graduation or post-graduation courses and non-technical courses will be considered under this scheme.
candidates who are interested to apply for the PCT scholarship 2022 can apply for a scholarship through offline mode also by downloading the offline application form from the official website of PCT scholarship 2022 apply. to apply for this scholarship student must be passed 10th class or in previous classes and candidate must belong to a government school or college from Andhra Pradesh or Telangana states.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply PCT Scholarship 2022 Application form
Here are some Eligibility criteria for applying for PCT Scholarship 2022, the candidate who is interested or willing to apply for PCT 2022 scholarship needs to have the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must be Bonafide students of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- The student must have completed his previous education from an affiliated college or university.
- Should have got 75% in his qualifying exam and relaxation for the physically handicapped applicant will be given
- The candidate must have qualified for the 10th or 12th examination.
- The candidate must be from a poor family with no other source to fund his/her education.
- The candidate who got a free seat in college must have secured a good rank in the entrance test.
Documents required Apply for PCT Scholarship 2022
These are some documents required for applying PCT Scholarship 2022.
- Photocopies of Marks Lists from class 10.
- A hard copy of marks memo of Eamcet and jee mains etc.
- Two Passport size photos.
- Any other merit certificates showing the academic excellence of the applicant.
How to Apply for PCT Scholarship 2022 Application form
just follow the below process to apply Pehchaan Charitable Trust scholarship 2022, Application form for PCT 2022 scholarship is available on the official website of the Pehchaan Charitable Trust. Follow the below-given procedure for applying.
- Download the application through the official website of the Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship
Applicants should open http://www.padalacharitabletrust.org URL, after opening the given URL then search for the link to apply for PCT scholarship 2022 and download the application form for the PCT scholarship from the official website of Pehchaan Charitable Trust.
- Instructions to fill out the application form
After Downloading the Application form from the official website then fill the application form with necessary details such as name, DOB and Candidates have to note this point that is separate applications are available for Fresh And Renewal applicants.
- Mailing or communication address
The application form must be filled out correctly and sent to PCT address.
Padala Charitable Trust
Eleswaram (PO), E.G.Dist. – 533429
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Courses Considered by PCT Scholarship 2022
Pehchaan Charitable Trust scholarship 208 will offer educational scholarships for deserving students pursuing Intermediate (2 years), Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic) (3 years), Diploma in Education / Pharmacy (2 years), Undergraduate Non-Professional Courses (3 years), (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com), Undergraduate Professional Courses (4 years), (B.E, B.Tech), B.Ed Course (1 year), Postgraduate Non-professional Courses (2 years) (MA. M.Sc, M.Com), Medicine (MBBS) (5 years).
Instruction to Apply PCT Scholarship 2022 Application form
Application forms for both Fresh and Renewal are available differently from the official website, once check while downloading the application form online. The fresh application needs to be submitted before the end of May of this year and The Renewal application must be submitted in the month of June or students have to submit the application form before the last date of application form.
- What is the eligibility for applying for PCT Scholarship 2022?
Intermediate (2 years), Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic) (3 years), Diploma in Education / Pharmacy (2 years), Undergraduate Non-Professional Courses (3 years) (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com), Undergraduate Professional Courses (4 years) (B.E, B.Tech), B.Ed Course (1 year), Medicine (MBBS) (5 years)
- How can I contact Padala Charitable Trust?
Address: Padala Charitable Trust,
Yeleswaram E.G.Dist 533429 A.P.
TEL: 99483 65678, 99493 97566
- What is the selection process for Padala Charitable Trust?
Applicants are shortlisted as per the norms and the financial status of their families.
- What are the benefits of applying for the PCT Scholarship 2022?
Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship 2022 provides financial assistance.
- What are the guidelines for applying for the PCT Scholarship 2022?
Applicants should be from the states of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana.
The applicant's prior or current education should be from a government school or college.
The applicant should be from a poor family with no resources to support his/her educational needs.