Reserve Bank of India RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme 2021 Notification announced for Online Application Registration
Reserve Bank of India RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme announced the applications for graduation studying students. Every year they are conducting an examination overall in India. RBI every year will select 150 candidates throughout India. In that 50 scholarships will be awarded for overall India and the remaining 100 scholarships will be awarded for regional states.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme 2021
Students must hold intermediate or 12th class and the students who are joining graduation courses will be eligible. The students who have qualified once and who are attending next time examination will not be eligible. The candidate’s age should be more than 18 years and does not exceed 23 years.
The test will be conducted in different languages that means in all the languages but English is common for all those students who are writing the exam in English will be selected from overall India participated candidates and the scholarships will be 50. And regional wise they will conduct a test in their regional languages and the total scholarships on a regional basis is 100.
For written examination, the syllabus will be functioning of RBI, the trend of the banking industry in India, general economic and financial environment of the country. The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes and the question paper will be objective type of questions.
Application Procedure of RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme 2021
- Visit the official website of RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme 2021
The applicant first opens the official website http://www.rbi.org.in and opens the RBI young scholarships 2021 link and reads the given instructions.
- Instructions to fill the application form of RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme 2021
Fill the application form along with your details and check the details once and submit the application form
- Take the Printout of RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme 2021 application
Applicant should take a copy of a printout of your application form for future use.
From all those applicants they select some of the candidates and they will conduct the written examination based on the performance of the written test they will make a shortlist. For selected candidates, they will inform and the scholarship will be awarded for those candidates.
- Apply before the closing date of the application form.
- Those students who are already selected are not applicable to attend next time examination.
- For selected candidates don’t discontinue the studies without any prior information.
- If the candidate discontinues the studies without any prior information get canceled and the payable amount to be refundable to their account.
- Don’t send the applications after the closing date the applications will not be considered into account.
- Eligible candidates don’t miss the opportunity.
If you need any more information about the scholarship to visit the official website or keep a comment below we will give you a reply soon.
- what is the number of Seats for the RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme 2021?
A maximum of 150 young scholars would be awarded scholarships by the RBI every year under the scheme. Out of these, a maximum of 50 candidates may be selected through a test conducted in English medium. The rest, up to a maximum number of 100 shall be selected on a regional basis through a test conducted in a vernacular medium.
- What is the eligibility for applying for RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme 2021?
Educational Qualification: All students across India who have completed 10 + 2 years of formal education or its equivalent from recognized institutions/boards and are currently pursuing their undergraduate studies. However, those having enrolled for or having acquired degree(s) higher than graduation will not be eligible.
Age: Candidates should be of more than 18 years of age but less than 23 years as of December 1, 2007.
- In which language exam will conduct for RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme 2021?
The entrance exam will be conducted in English, Hindi, and 11 other regional languages. The list of languages is given below. The exam will be held at around 100 different locations spread all across the country.
- How to prepare the exam for RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme 2021?
Candidates willing to appear for the exam may take help of the material available on RBI Website
www.rbi.org.in/youngscholars The last two issues of the Report on Currency & Finance, Report on Trend & Progress of Banking in India and the Annual Report of RBI and such other documents will form part of the syllabus.
- Is there any accommodation available after RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme 2021 selected?
During their stay with the RBI, the selected scholars who do not have a place to reside at the center of placement will be assisted with accommodation for the duration of their project.