Tripura state Pre and Post Matric Scholarship Online Application Form 2021 at Tripura ePass Apply Online at http://tripuraepass.cgg.gov.in
The State Government of Tripura introduced online Scholarship for Pre and Post Matric schemes, they made Tripura ePass Scholarship 2021 available for the Tripura State students through epass. Tripura government with the Department of Higher education has come forward to offer different schemes for UG and PG courses studying students. Department of NEC and St Welfare will be considering the candidates and offer them stipend amount.
The Pre and Post Matric scholarship application form is available on the official website of the Tripura ePass Scholarship 2021 government. Students who have the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can freely apply for Tripura ePass Scholarship 2021 for the respective Scheme.
Candidate must ensure that he must be studying in an affiliated state college to get benefited from schemes provided by Tripura government, it is an important note is that Both Fresh and Renewal Applicant must upload the required document and submit their Registration form and both fresh and renewal applications are differently held at the official website.
Eligibility criteria to Apply Tripura ePass Scholarship 2021 Application.
Some important eligible condition has been given by Tripura Government which need to study before applying though Epass. Only the eligible candidates will be taken into consideration and their application will be moved forward. So have a look at the below-mentioned criteria, interested candidates can apply for Tripura ePass Scholarship 2021.
- Candidate must be qualified 10th with 60% aggregate from an affiliated college.
- Only two applicants can apply from a family.
- Must be bonafide of Tripura state
- Should have entire required documents valid and correct
- Must fall in a backward class category by the state
Required documents to Apply Tripura ePass Scholarship 2021 :
Below mentioned documents are a must for applying through Tripura ePass 2021.
- Photocopy of applicant
- 10th pass mark sheet memo
- 10th and 12th bonafide certificate
- Income and caste certificate
- Residential certificate
- Allotment order from the college
How to Apply – Produce of Tripura ePass 2021 Pre and Post Matric Scholarship
Application forms for Post matric scholarship need to be filled out online, from the official website of Tripura Epass site. Follow the below procedure to apply online.
- Visit through Official website links of Tripura ePass Scholarship 2021
Applicants, first of all, go to Epass Tripura Official website and after visiting the official website then click on the ‘’Apply Online’’ icon on the home page.
- Instructions to fill the application form of Tripura ePass Scholarship 2021
Applicants have to select the NEC or ST schemes given bottom of the official website and click on them and your application will be shown then a form will be opened. Applicants fill the form correctly as per the 10th certificate details and then click on the submit button to complete the registration process
- Renewal Candidate will be shown your old applications
- Edit the required columns and click submit
- Both Fresh and Renewal Applicants must upload the required document and submit their Registration Form.
Instructions for Tripura ePass Scholarship 2021 Application:
Applied Candidates must check the registration while submitting because once the form is submitted it cannot be edited again. Documents need to upload must be clear to be viewed. it is an important note to the students is that fresh and renewal of applications are differently held at official website. Tripura government will be considering only the applicant who has all eligibility criteria and fall backward class category.
- What is Tripura ePass Scholarship 2021?
This scholarship is administered by the Government of Tripura's Directorate of Higher Education for students pursuing technical, professional, management, M.Phil., or Ph.D. degrees. Students who are chosen will get a stipend of up to INR 30,000 each year. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial aid to Tripura students who wish to pursue higher education.
- What is the eligibility for applying for Tripura ePass Scholarship 2021?
This scholarship, administered by the Government of Tripura, is for students in the general category who are studying from class 11 to postdoctoral level and have an annual family income of not more than INR 1 lakh. Maintenance allowance, reader fees, repayment of mandatory non-refundable costs, and thesis typing and printing expenditures are all included in the scholarship.
- What is the annual income of the applicant's family for applying for the Tripura ePass Scholarship 2021?
The Government of Tripura awards this scholarship to scheduled caste students in grades 11 through post-graduation who have a parent's annual income of less than INR 2.5 lakh. The goal of this award is to help these students with their financial needs.
- What are the Other Backward Classes eligibility to apply for Tripura ePass Scholarship 2021
This scholarship, which is available to students from Other Backward Classes, provides varying financial aid to students from class 11 through a postdoctoral level. These students' annual family income cannot exceed INR 1.5 lakh per year.
- What is the ST student's eligibility to apply for Tripura ePass Scholarship 2021?
ST students in the state of Tripura are eligible for this scholarship. The students must be in class 9 or 10 and have a family income of less than INR 2 lakh per year. A ten-month scholarship and other privileges will be awarded to the winner.