Post-Doctoral Fellowship to Women Candidates for the Year 2022 Notification, UGC Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022 apply online at www.ugc.a.in…
Post-Doctoral Fellowship to Women Candidates for the Year invites the application for Ph.D. courses. The university grant commission which is the statutory body of the government of India every year offers post-doctoral fellowships to some women Ph.D.
Candidates to research some advanced studies in science, engineering and technology, humanity, and social sciences in Indian universities and recognized colleges or institutions of national importance established by a state government or central government.
Every year they are allowing some women candidates who are pursuing Ph.D. courses in Indian institutes. The duration period of this course is 5 years. The fellowship will be awarded to Ph.D. scholars.
For fellowship assistance, they will pay an amount of 18000 rupees per month. And after 2 years they will give fellowship an amount of 20000 rupees per month and for fresh scholars they give fellowship an amount of 25000 rupees per month and for research experienced holders they will pay an amount of 30000 rupees per month.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for UGC Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022:
Here are some eligibility conditions are given by UGC official website, The student must hold their doctorate in their relevant field with published research work to their credit. The upper age limit for general category students is 55 years and the upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/Minority category students is 60 years. Those who are in employment will not be eligible.
- The students who are in employment are not eligible.
- Only women candidates have an opportunity to apply.
Required Certificates or documents to submit
- All the documents will be in scanned copies no hard copies are required.
- A caste certificate is needed.
- Scanned mark lists of graduation and post-graduation courses.
- Date of birth certificate is needed.
- D awarded the certificate.
- If applicable physical disability certificate is needed.
Here is the step by step procedure to apply for UGC Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022, In case of general/OBC candidates with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in under graduation level and 60% of marks at post-graduation level and for SC/ST/OBC/minority candidates with a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks in under graduation level and 55% of marks in post-graduation level.
- No offline submission for UGC Post-Doctoral Fellowship
Applications should be submitted online themselves and offline submitted applications will not be taken into consideration.
- Visit the official website of UGC Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022
Open the official website www.ugc.a.in and Then click on apply for a scholarship then a page will be opened containing a set of instructions and read the instructions carefully.
- Application Filling for UGC Post-Doctoral Fellowship
After that fill out the application form with personal details, research information, and other information that is required. Once check the application form details whatever you have typed once again and submit the application form.
- Take Printout of UGC Post-Doctoral Fellowship
Applicants should take a printout of your application form for further use.
Note: this is an important note to all candidates who are applying for this scholarship that is Applications should be submitted online itself and offline submitted applications will not be taken into consideration.
Benefits under the scheme:
Here are some benefits of this UGC Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022 scheme.
- In the beginning, they will give RS 38,800/- on the monthly basis, after two years they will be increased up to 10 thousand rupees on monthly basis.
- Up to ₹ 50,000 can be availed on the annual basis in the form of a contingency grant.
- The blind or PwD students are given ₹2000 on the monthly basis for the reader or escort assistance.
- Who can apply for the UGC Post-Doctoral Fellowship?
Candidates from the Minority group who are under the age of 60 can apply for the Scheme. Only unemployed candidates with a Ph. D. will be considered for a Post Doctoral Fellowship.
- How do I apply for the UGC Post-Doctoral Fellowship?
Use the National Scholarship Portal to apply for scholarships (NSP). Through the National Scholarship Portal, you can apply for scholarships online. Use the National Scholarship Portal to apply for scholarships.
- What is the use of the UGC Post-Doctoral Fellowship?
After receiving a Ph.D., a postdoc is the de facto next step on the academic career path in many professions (hence the name.) A postdoctoral position permits a Ph.D. to continue their research studies while gaining skills and experience that will help them prepare for their academic career.
- What is the duration of the UGC Post-Doctoral Fellowship?
- How do you get the UGC Post-Doctoral Fellowship?
Consult your Ph.D. supervisor for assistance, begin forming your networks as soon as possible, Obtain financial assistance, Send emails out of the blue that should be avoided, Look for chances outside of your field of expertise, Take a look around the world, Examine your options for a portfolio career.