Madhya Pradesh Scholarship 2021 Online Application Form Registration 2021 for Pre and Post Matric from www. scholarship portal.mp.nic.in
The Government of Madhya Pradesh has started an initiative for providing better facilities education and faster disposal of scholarships to all eligible students of the state economically backward class OBC, SC, ST, and Minority students.
This year, the MP board higher education has released a welfare scheme for providing free education to backward and underprivileged casts all over the state. In this view, all those candidates who are now studying under the Post and Pre-matric courses like X, UG, PG, Degree courses and Diploma can apply only if they come under backward casts of OBC, SC, ST, and Minority students, MP Scholarship applies at the official website of MP scholarship.
Every year more than 12 lakh students are getting benefited fee reimbursement through this welfare scheme. It allows students to get not only free education but free college facilities, hostel, and much more which depends on their academic results. All those students who want to apply should and must remember that they should have good academic records to apply for MP Scholarship 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Online Apply
Here are some eligibility criteria for apply MP Scholarship 2021.
- The student must be a citizen of Madhya Pradesh state
- Candidate should have secured more than 60% marks in Board exams in 10th, 12th for consideration
- Should have good attendance report all over the years
- Should belong to OBC/ SC /ST casts only
How to Apply MP Scholarship 2021 Online
So after reviewing whether you’re eligible to apply you can now lean towards the next step for applying to your MP scholarship portal online. You must follow these steps to write complete your online registration application submission for the year 2021.
- Visit the official website of MP Scholarship 2021 Online Application
Candidates should go to Madhya Pradesh official scholarship website http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in and click on the online registration account 2021 button and proceed to the next page
- Instructions to fill the application form of MP Scholarship 2021 Online Application
After that, Applicant has to select whether Fresh applicant or Renewal applicant from there
Fresh Online Application
Chose fresh applicant if you are applying for the first time for MP scholarship 2021 to both pre and post-matric OBC, SC, ST, and Minority students.
For Renewal Application
You have to choose Renewal if only you want to renew your previous scholarship registration form online
- Now after selecting whether Fresh or Renewal you have to select the Students educational courses (Chose either Post matric or Pre Matric)
- After that, you will have to submit some of the required documents online by uploading
- After submitting all your documents, once review the information and check whether you have filled the form correctly
- Next click on the submit button and you have successfully registered for the scholarship from MP board 2015
Required Documents to Submit for MP Scholarship 2021
Some of the important required documents are as below for upload MP Scholarship 2021 Online:
- Identification proof
- 10th board mark sheet details
- Caste Certificate
- Income details
- Category and Religion certificate
Instructions for MP Scholarship 2021 Online Application Registration
All the eligible candidates should and foremost apply for this scholarship. You will receive free education and many other benefits from the government. While applying please mention all details correctly without any mistakes. Note that the application once submitted cannot be changed or revised back again.
- When MP Scholarship 2021 Online Application will come?
Latest Update: The applications for different schemes offered by the Government of Madhya Pradesh for the academic year 2020-21 are open now. The applications can be made from July 01st, 2020 to June 15th, 2021.
- How can I get MP Scholarship 2021 Online Application?
The students who have passed their class 12th with 75% or above marks (from Secondary Education Board of Madhya Pradesh) or 85% or above marks (from CBSE/ICSE board), The annual income of the family should not be more than INR 6 Lakh from all sources.
- How many scholarships can I get from MP Scholarship 2021 Online Application?
Madhya Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship 2020 2021- Benefits or Awards: The applicant will receive up to 100% scholarship under this scheme.
- How do I change my MP Scholarship 2021 Online Application portal password?
Scholarship Portal Madhya Pradesh: Request for password change. HELP – You can Reset Your Institute User's password here, Your NEW PASSWORD will be sent to Your Registered Mobile No(Registered Nodal Officer No.). via SMS. To Get Your Password please enter, All the following information.
- How can I check MP Scholarship 2021 Online Application status?
Go to the MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 @ scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in. There you can find the Track Application Status section. Click on the Track Your All Scholarship Application/ Activities link